Grab A Grow Magazine As Our Distribution Increases to 8000 Copies!
By Sofy Robertson
Photos by Rowena Stoneman, Sofy Robertson and Joff Alexander-Frye
It’s that time of the month; time to grab a Grow Magazine! Our Operations and Distribution manager Rowena is busy zipping all over Exeter and East Devon delivering our latest edition. Nigel the sack truck just got a little heavier as this month we have increased our magazine distribution from 5000 to 8000 copies!
Aside from giving Row an additional workout to the 25,000 or so steps she does every day, this means that we have been able to increase the presence of our Grow bins so it has never been easier to grab a Grow!
Where can I find a bulk bin and grab a Grow Magazine?
We currently have eight bulk bins filled to bursting with the March edition of Grow, which features an interview with the Met Office’s CEO, Penny Endersby, as well as a menu review of Hubbox Exeter and an embarrassing round of photos from Grow’s office party. You can grab a Grow from our custom bulk bins at any one of the following:
- Costa Princesshay
- Guildhall (two locations)
- Exeter library
- Exeter College (Hele Road campus reception)
- Exeter University (The Forum)
- Exeter St Davids train station
- Exmouth train station
We will soon be adding bulk bins to four additional locations, so Grow will be coming soon to:
- Starbucks in Marsh Barton
- John Lewis’s Restaurant
- Exeter Central train station
- Starbucks in Exeter St Davids train station
More than just bulk bins
In addition to our custom bulk bins across Exeter and East Devon, we also ‘bulk drop’ to a number of locations. This means that you can head over to any one of the businesses below to pick up your free copy of Grow.
- Cosy Club, Southernhay
- Hotel Du Vin, Southernhay
- The Generator – Dix’s Field, Southernhay
- The Tourist Information Centre, Southernhay
- Exeter Civic Centre, Southernhay
- Regus, Southernhay
- Premier Inn, Southernhay
- Southernhay House B&B, Southernhay
- Artigiano, Exeter City Centre
- Carluccio’s, Exeter City Centre
- The White Hart Hotel, Exeter City Centre
- Waterstones, Exeter City Centre
- Coffee #1, Exeter City Centre
- Dana Mulligan Consulting, Exeter
- Basepoint, Marsh Barton
- Central Coffee, Marsh Barton
- Double Locks Pub, Marsh Barton
- Tracks of Exeter Suzuki, Marsh Barton
- The Generator, Exeter Quay
- The Met Office, Exeter Business Park
- Gypsy Hill Hotel, Exeter Business Park
- Hampton by Hilton Hotel, Exeter Airport
- Flybe Training Academy, Exeter Airport Business Park
- Exeter Golf and Country Club, Topsham Road
- The Beehive, Honiton
- Coffee #1, Honiton
So what are you waiting for? Get out and grab a Grow Magazine today!