Grow Exeter | Jan 9, 2019 | 0
Job Title: Production Assistant – Jewellery Making
Salary: £7.20 to £7.83 per hour Monday to Friday
A fantastic friendly team are looking for a production assistant to join there team and learn to assemble, engrave and package bespoke Jewellery. This is a busy online retailer who have high standards, but are willing to train you in the role.
- To produce quality engraving in line with all designated customer orders
- To correctly assemble customer orders inline with customer specifications
- Pack customer orders for safe delivery
- Quality checking each produced order
- To report any major batch defects with materials
Skills and knowledge required:
- Good Accuracy and attention to detail
- Good practical understanding of MS Word and Excel
- Excellent manual dexterity and practical skills for using tools and materials
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Previous experience in warehousing or fulfilment, using engraving machines or in a manufacturing environment would be advantageous.
Various shifts available from 7.30 until 18.00, with a half an hour unpaid lunch break.
Benefits include, 20 days holiday, plus bank holidays and free parking. This office is accessible by train, and has good public transport links in the Torquay and Totnes area.
If you are interested in this role please contact Josie Bennett at Exeter Office Angels on 01392 426 200 or email email@example.com
|Job Category||Fashion, Manufacturing|