Time is precious and so is the way you use LinkedIn. Make the most of LinkedIn and your time with this LinkedIn Masterclass Workshop. You’ll learn how to make more of your profile, the way you interact and how to nurture your network for business success.
– The confidence to use the free version of LinkedIn to grow your business
– A better understanding of how to strengthen your brand and gain quality connections through organic searches by having optimised content
– The tools you need to build a strong and magnetic profile so that you don’t need to pay for Premium or Lead Generation services
– A clear understanding of how to build your network and raise your profile
– The knowledge to create engaging content to attract your target audience
– A set of next steps for LinkedIn success
This workshop will help anyone who wants to learn how to use LinkedIn organically and effectively.
The content is especially useful if you’re a time-pressed business owner or entrepreneur who wants to understand more about the free version of LinkedIn and how to use it to grow your business without having to upgrade to Premium or Sales Navigator.
– LinkedIn basics. Why should you use LinkedIn to grow your business?
– Your Personal Brand. Why does it matter? How can you use it on LinkedIn?
– How to optimise your profile:
– What does All-Star Status mean and how can you achieve it?
– What should you post on LinkedIn?
– How can you use LinkedIn Pulse to grow your status as an expert or thought leader?
– How to nurture your Connections / Network for better LinkedIn success
– What the Social Selling Index Score (SSI) is and how to use it to measure your LinkedIn efforts
How many will be on the workshop?
This workshop is limited to 10 people only.
Do I need a LinkedIn account to attend this masterclass?
I would recommend you set up a LinkedIn account in advance of this session to help you get the most out of your workshop. This way you will familiarise yourself with the basic LinkedIn details ready to put your learnings into action.
What do I need to bring to this session?
Feel free to bring your laptop / tablet / phone so you can review your LinkedIn account as we work through the session. A copy of the presentation will be sent to all attendees.
You may want to bring a pen and paper if you wish to take notes.
Is WIFI available at the venue?
The Workshop will take place between 9.00am to 12.30pm on Wednesday, June 26th in the Chapter One Boardroom at Hotel du Vin.
Teas, coffees & water will be available and the first 30 minutes will comprise of informal networking and introductions.
Yes of course, so ask away. My workshops are informal and interactive.
I keep the numbers deliberately low so that everyone gets a chance to engage and ask questions.
If you have specific requirements, please drop me an email to let me know in advance.
Not at all. But it will help you build up connections ready to add to your LinkedIn network and provide the opportunity to discuss what you’ve learnt in a supportive and safe environment.
The last section of the workshop is a live interactive Q&A where I bring up LinkedIn on the screen and we put the theory we have learned into action.
Get in touch to ask more. My email is firstname.lastname@example.org and mobile: 07482 252 244.