Grow Exeter | Apr 17, 2019 | 0
We are delighted to invite you along to our Networking Event taking place at the Flybe Training Academy in Exeter for the second year running from 16.30 – 18.00 on the 28th of March 2019.
This extremely successful networking opportunity will give you and your team the chance to take a look around our exclusive facilities, hear what we have to offer and get involved and meet other businesses in the surrounding area over a selection of canapés and cocktails – all produced in – house by the Mount Charles catering team. You will also have a chance to take a look at our flight simulators which are in use up to 24 hours a day.
One lucky attendee will also be in for the chance to win a FREE return regional flight departing from Exeter International Airport to a destination of their choice so don’t miss out on this amazing opportunity!
Make sure to get your FREE tickets now before they sell out! Alternatively, you can simply email me at firstname.lastname@example.org or give us a call on 01392880948 stating your name, company, and the number of attendees. (Feel free to bring along your colleagues).
Please note that there is no fee for this event.
We have up to 150 free on-site car parking spaces and free Wi-Fi.
We look forward to welcoming you.
The following terms and conditions apply to the Flybe Training Academy Networking Event 2019 Competition. References to “Flybe” mean Flybe Limited, New Walker Hangar, Exeter International Airport, Exeter, Devon EX5 2BA.
1. The prize draw is open to all UK residents and residents of the Isle of Man and Channel Islands aged 18 years or over, except employees of Flybe and its associated companies, their families, agents or any third party directly associated with administration of the prize draw.
2. The prize draw is free to enter and no purchase is necessary. The opening date for entries is 09:00 AM on the 19/02/2019. The closing date for entries is 23:59PM on 27/03/2019. Entries received after this time will not be counted.
3. Entries must be submitted by email to Rachel.fullard-bell@mountcharlescom or via Eventbrite. Flybe shall then in its sole discretion declare the winner who will then be notified on the day.
4. The winner will then be featured on LinkedIn and Twitter on the 29/03/2019.
5. The winner will receive a pair of return ‘Get More’ Flybe flight tickets to any Flybe destination of their choice (subject to the terms and conditions below). Includes direct flights only. Promotional code will be valid for one person on direct flights only. Flights must have a BE flight code and be operated by Flybe and do not include codeshare or franchise operated routes; flights must be booked and flown by 28/09/19; please see flybe.com for full schedule details; all flights are subject to Flybe’s General Conditions of Carriage as updated and amended from time to time which can be found at flybe.com; any flights not used by this date shall result in the prize being forfeited; the winner is responsible for their own passport and visa requirements and the passport and visa requirements of any person who travels with them; travel insurance, accommodation and transfers are NOT included in the prize. Taxes and charges ARE included and a 23kg hold bag. Flight tickets are strictly subject to availability.
6. The prize will be sent to the winner by email within 7 days of being notified of their win.
7. The prize for the winner is non-exchangeable, non-transferable and no cash alternative is offered.
8. Flybe reserves the right to replace the prize with an alternative prize of equal or higher value if circumstances beyond the Promoter’s control makes it necessary to do so.
9. The decision of Flybe regarding any aspect of the competition is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into about it.
10. Participants are deemed to have accepted and agreed to be bound by these terms and conditions upon entry. Flybe reserves the right to refuse entry, or refuse to award the prize to anyone in breach of these terms and conditions.
11. Flybe reserves the right to hold void, cancel, suspend, or amend the promotion where it becomes necessary to do so.
12. Insofar as is permitted by law, Flybe, its agents or distributors will not in any circumstances be responsible or liable to compensate the winner or accept any liability for any loss, damage, personal injury or death occurring as a result of taking up the prize except where it is caused by the negligence of the Promoter, its agents or distributors or that of their employees. Your statutory rights are not affected.
13. Winners may be required to participate in publicity related to the prize draw which may include the publication of their name and photograph in any media.
14. Personal data supplied during the course of this promotion may be passed on to third party suppliers only insofar as required for fulfilment/delivery/arrangement of the prize. Separate consent shall be given by entrants in respect of any direct marketing. It shall not be a condition of entry to give consent for direct marketing purposes.
15. The prize draw will be governed by English law and entrants to the prize draw submit to the jurisdiction of the English courts.
16. The Promoter of this competition is Flybe of New Walker Hangar, Exeter International Airport, Clyst Honiton, Exeter, Devon EX5 2BA.