Would you like the chance to win a VIP ticket to an ideas festival which The Guardian voted in their 'Top ten global ideas festivals to attend'?
Look no further... this competition is for you!
The Nudge Ideas Festival from Like Minds returns on October 18th at Exeter Castle. This year is their 10th anniversary and it’s going to be a special one. They’ve invited every speaker who’s ever spoken at Like Minds over the last decade to come back and join their current line up of exceptional speakers and Masterclass hosts to make this the biggest and best Ideas Festival they’ve ever held!
To celebrate they’re offering ten lucky readers of Grow Exeter magazine the change to win VIP tickets to this year's festival. Featuring 14 keynotes and 40 Masterclass Sessions you’ll come away inspired, informed and networked in with some of the UK’s foremost entrepreneurs and business leaders who will help help you grow and scale your business.
You can take a look at how much attendees enjoyed last years event here: bit.ly/NudgeIdeasFestival19
Simply answer the question below to enter.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
- The promoter is: We Are Like Minds Ltd (company no. 7186845) whose registered office is at 59 East Street, Ashburton, Devon TQ13 7AQ.
- Employees of We Are Like Minds Ltd and Grow Exeter Magazine or their family members or anyone else connected in any way with the competition or helping to set up the competition shall not be permitted to enter the competition.
- There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
- Route to entry for the competition and details of how to enter are via the magazine and website.
- Closing date for entry will be September 30th. After this date no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
- No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
- The rules of the competition and the prize for each winner are as follows: one free VIP full price ticket to the Like Minds Nudge Ideas Festival, Exeter Castle, not including lunch or dinner.
- The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
- The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
- No cash alternative to the prizes will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
- Winners will be chosen by Like Minds and Grow Exeter Magazine.
- The winner will be notified by email and/or Twitter within 2 days of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or do not claim the prize within 2 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
- The promoter will notify the winner when and where the prize can be collected.
- The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by [English] law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of [England].
- The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current [UK] data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
- The winner’s name will be available 28 days after closing date by sending a stamped addressed envelope to the following address: Like Minds, 56A East Street, Ashburton, Devon TQ137AX.
- Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
- This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook, Twitter or any other Social Network. You are providing your information to Grow Exeter Magazine and We Are Like Minds Ltd and not to any other party.